Preparing for Your Visit
Items to bring with you to each appointment:
- Health Insurance Card(s)
- Driver's License or other Photo I.D.
- Method of Payment
If you have an Annual Exam scheduled:
- Please bring a photo ID and your insurance card.
- Bring a list of your prescriptions.
- Avoid intercourse for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Dress in comfortable clothing that is easy to remove.
- It is not necessary to shave for your appointment.
Prior to your appointment, you will receive an e-mail with a link to Phreesia, our online registration. Please complete one day prior to your appointment.
If you are planning to have a mammogram:
- Please avoid all lotions, deodorants or powders as they can interfere with the test.
- Call your insurance company to see if 3-D Mammography is covered and/or requires a co-pay.
- Consider wearing pants or shorts, as the exam requires you to be undressed from the waist up.