Peachtree Women's Clinic – Positions available at each location.
Medical AssistantAssists physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, and other medical staff by performing administrative and clinical duties, such as preparing treatment rooms for patient exams and procedures, recording patient medical history, and maintaining medical equipment.
- Prepare treatment rooms before and after patient examinations
- Interview patients to obtain and record medical history, vital statistics, and test results
- Assist physicians and mid-level providers during patient examinations and in-office procedures
- Performs routine urinalysis, draw blood, assist with dressing changes, and administer intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
- Triage patient phone
- Maintains medical supplies
- Clean and sterilize medical equipment and instruments
- Properly disposes of contaminated supplies
- Occasional travel (Varies by location)
The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Preferred Education: Associate degree
- Preferred Experience: 1 years in OB/GYN practice
- Certifications and Licenses: Professional Medical Assistant Certification (Required), Basis Life Support/CPR certification (Preferred)
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Preferred)
- Effective communicator
- Ability to maintain records
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in the fields of medicine, anatomy, and physiology
About Atlanta Women's Health Group, P.C.
Atlanta Women's Health Group, P.C. (AWHG) is one of the largest OB/GYN practices in the Southeast, serving more than 300,000 patients, and delivering approximately 12,000 babies each year, AWHG is servicing the Atlanta Metropolitan area and is rapidly expanding through Georgia.