Jose A. Garcia, MD
Hometown: San Jose, Puerto Rico
- Undergraduate: University of Puerto Rico
- Medical School: Duke University School of Medicine
- Duke University Medical Center
- Spanish-speaking patients
- menopausal medicine, including hormone replacement
- reproductive medicine, including infertility
- complicated obstetrics cases
Dr. Garcia is Peachtree Women's Clinic's most senior partner. He has been practicing here for almost 40 years! After all this time, he is still passionate about providing top-notch OB/GYN care in the office and the operating room.
Born and raised in Puerto Rico, Dr. Garcia is fluent in Spanish as well as English. Being bilingual, he cares for both our English and Spanish-speaking patients. He focuses mostly on menopausal medicine, complicated pregnancies and reproductive medicine.
Dr. Garcia is also well-published. His written works explore nausea and vomiting, sickle cell anemia, and other pregnancy complications. His research has helped the medical community understand and improve the health of mothers and babies.
Outside of the office, Dr. Garcia is a family man. He is married, has six children, and many grandchildren! In his downtime, he enjoys boating, gardening and reading.
Dr. Garcia is currently accepting new patients at the Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, and Canton locations.
Dr. Garcia sees patients at the following locations: